- Own and operate 2 TV services for SBS in Western Australia.
- Proof of Performance testing, maintenance and fault repair for a major broadcaster in WA.
- Papua New Guinea - Installation of 3 x 10kW AM Broadcast transmitters and ancilliary equipment for AUSAID.
- East Timor - A preferred UN contractor for supply and specialised fault repair of Television, FM and associated equipment.
- Republic of Maldives - Assist in replacement of two directional AM masts, install mast lighting equipment and aerial phasing measuring equipment.
- Subcontracting to service organisations in Tasmania, NSW and VIC installing TV and FM transmitters for Broadcast Australia.
- Consultation during the planning phase and subsequent installation of earth mat, antenna coupling unit and low power transmitter for a narrowcast AM transmitter.
- Replacement of 3" coaxial feeder with 3 1/8" at Mt Latham as part of SBS analogue extension project.
- Installation of 7 SBS analogue TV transmitters (100w - 10kW) including satellite programme feeds and ongoing maintenance in WA.
- Installation and commissioning of 6 SBS analogue TV transmitters around Australia for Broadcast Australia.
- Removal of a redundant Band III 10kW Television transmitter, antenna and 3 1/8" feeder cable in Central Agricultural area of WA.
- Provide consultation of any facet of Broadcast including upgrades, tendering and provision of technical specifications.
- Provide detailed field intensity propagation surveys for TV as well as AM and FM radio signals.
- Undertake commission testing of new installations and provide results and recommendations as required.
- Install replacement TV transmitters for TV Black Spot Program and provide ongoing maintenance.
- Installation and upgrades of services for remote mining communities.